I added tons of pictures from the last couple of months to the site last night. Anchor charts and more!
I just updated the literacy station page. This was for a couple of reasons.
1. I realized that although I didn’t need a visual of the downloadable files, visitors to the site could probably use a general idea of what they could download.
2. I was checking links today, and I realized that the kindergarten and first grade prompt cards were mixed up! This isn’t a huge issue. In theory, however, the cards should become increasingly difficult. Regardless, the links are fixed now! 🙂
In other news, I’m almost finished with my thumbprint biography. Can’t wait to share!